Q: HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD A PROPERTY FOR?
A: 14 days from application date.
Q: IS MY APPLICATION FEE REFUNDABLE?
A: Application fees are non-refundable. We will process applications as they arrive. Processing usually takes 1 to 3 business days.
If your application arrived after we have approved another applicant, and so long it was not processed, we will reimburse your
application fee, minus $5.00 credit card fee.
Q: HOW DO I APPLY?
A: Online or in person at our office, we have an application desk for your convenience.
Q: HOW MUCH CREDIT DO YOU REQUIRE?
A: Our company general criteria is:
- Credit Rating of 620 and above.
- Satisfactory verification of rental history for the last 3 years
- Gross income to be at equal or greater than three times the monthly rent
- No prior evictions, or open bankruptcies.
- Subject to review of criminal background check.
- If applicant does not meet the standard requirements above, we may request an additional security deposit (up to three times the amount of the rent).
- In case of application denial, we will notify the applicant immediately and send appropriate correspondence as required by Law.
Q: WHO NEEDS TO APPLY?
A: Everyone over the age of 18 years old must apply.
Q: HOW DO I GET MY SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK?
A: The best way to get your deposit returned is to return the keys to a rental unit that is as nice (or nicer) than when you moved in.
By law, the owner can deduct reasonable costs from your security deposit to repair or replace anything not considered “normal wear and tear.”
Everything should be clean and in good repair, and the unit should be ready to rent again when you vacate.
Q: MAY I PAY RENT WITH A CREDIT CARD?
A: Yes! Through your tenant’s portal, you’ll have the option to pay rent using your banking information, using a credit card
(additional CC fees may apply), or in cash at any 7-Eleven or CVS stores (a convenience store fee may apply).